Thursday, March 5, 2015

March already?

I can't believe it's already the 3rd month of the year. What happened? :)


Well, what I can tell you is, that I don't have to use any paycheck money to pay rent. I have my bonus and tax refund coming and 2 paychecks that after I pay the standard bills, I will have money to try and do some things.


This isn't really different, it's what happens every year. Time to book the vacation flights and pay things that always renew at this time of year.


People will never cease to amaze me. I'm sorry... grow up and pay your power bills.


1. ALWAYS... ALWAYS  call. don't just go off on a wild hare and make a payment without talking about it first. Because if you managed to scrape up 500 to pay on your bill, it's in your best interest to pay it to the right account or to NOT mail it because guess what. we can't use it until it gets here and you can be as mad at me as you want but YOU didn't call. you didn't. you didn't call before... and if you could pay $500 why didn't you get the urgent bug to do it when we sent notices, BEFORE you were disconnected? woulda saved us both a lot of trouble.


rant over.


but yeah, people need to grow up.


Fun weekend ahead... bible study/fellowship with friends tomorrow. Driving to Oregon Saturday for Monica's Birthday weekend... Monday - breakfast date with the coolest (will be on Monday) 17 year old I know... drive home. mani/pedi at 2 pm... try to make yoga at 4:45. I'm thinking though that yoga will HAVE to be on Wednesday and Saturday next week. I just don't think i'll be out of town, and in my car at northgate in time. since it will be at least 3:30, 3:45 before I'm done. so yes... skip that... as much as it pains me to do so... it won't do anyone any good if something happens to me when rushing around. and it'll be rush hour to leave.


:) The goal is to not have anything in the car and be able to just get to northgate, have lunch and then take the bus downtown. Red Robin for me... free entrée. :)


Enough for now. Will have to figure out what to do to save all my fantastic blog ideas that will occur to me when I'm driving. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment