Friday, February 27, 2015

yoga and rain and not sleeping....

I had a thought about a really great blog post for tonight. last night... well... you know what I mean.


But instead, it's now practically two am and it's raining soooo hard that even though I am tired, I am just not getting the hang of this sleep thing tonight. It's tempting... just to stay up because before you know it, the alarms will go off and i'll need to leave for work in 4 hours.


guess it's a few extra cups of coffee tomorrow... no decaf about it. and I'd better make sure to get my hands on protein too. it always helps me get through a day after staying up all night for whatever reason it is.


why tonight?


Well partly due to that rain that's pounding down and being way noisy... but also due to getting stuck reading something that I couldn't tear my eyes away from.  make that two somethings because I was reading a book in the hopes that it would make me sleepy but no such luck. just a firm realization that the book was #3 yes but there are apparently a few more to round out the series. *sigh* guess I'm increasing my book budget before the rent goes up. I really really want the books.


And they aren't free. nor are they available in half price books. ebook only.


Oh well.


I made brownies tonight. For Bible study tomorrow night. they smell fantastic.


And I started yoga this week. And am strangely pleased to state and admit that I am less sore today after my 2nd class then I was all day Tuesday and most of yesterday after the first class. unlimited month groupon... yay! have to try for another one some time because this 'month' is turning into a lot of slots that I may not be able to fit into. so it would probably be nice to have another one for a later class set.


Okay... enough for now.  Have to decide about the rain.  I mean it's not like I can make it stop anyway but do I ignore it and force sleep or ... ?  Not sure which option involves not missing the alarms and making it to work on time.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment