Saturday, March 21, 2015

Movie Musings

Short post this week, thought about blogging all week and then my standard blog days got way busy and I was tired.


lol


no excuses. I'll do better going forward but it is Saturday which means it still counts which to be completely honest, this is the one goal I made for this year that hasn't taken a scenic route... one blog post a week. yay me. wish it had been the soda one but I'm still working on it.


It's March which means that it is pretty much the beginning of my movie season. That is, the time of year where I have one movie that I desperately want to watch coming out about every other week.


It did start a few weeks ago with Jupiter Ascending. Good movie by the way. excellent.


This week - Insurgent.  Good movie. Totally ... loosely based on the book because when I got home and checked... um yes. hardly any of the move actually happened in the book. And for this book purist to say that I enjoyed the movie even more this way is a huge step... don't need to see it again, even if Theo James as Four is totally hot... but that is the way I roll when it comes to these movies. LOL


Next up? Fast and furious 7... where I am going to be packing practically a whole box of tissue with me as we view the last movie offering from Paul Walker. And I swear, people of the academy... if you don't choose to nominate him for  an Oscar for this film, out of compassion and sympathy because gee whiz, it was a series... you probably should. I anticipate good things from this movie. :)


After that? Well, it's at least Avengers and then Pitch Perfect. I am saving Cinderella for the end of april so hopefully the plans all go right and it's still in theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment