Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thursday again...

Not that it's a bad thing.


I am looking forward to tomorrow and this weekend because it is... wait for it.... wait for it...


SUPERBOWL WEEKEND! 


and seriously, if my beloved hawks were not playing, I wouldn't probably say that with such enthusiasm.  But... I have always... since I was 13 or so, always watched the game. Yes, sometimes if I have not cared about who's playing I have been known to just watch the commercials.


But this one and the last one are very big for us... the 12's... the fans... Seattle.


Scandal whirls around the other team... QB of which, I can't stand. I'm sure that perhaps he might be an okay guy but given the fact that the story is... he dumped his heavily pregnant girlfriend right when she needed him and left her for someone else, well... that's kind of the personal sort of thing that I can't forgive anyone for.( UPDATE... Research into the situation shows that they broke up before she was heavily pregnant. However. it is still unforgiveable... she was definitely pregnant when they broke up so yeah, still a jerk...)  sorta ranks him right up there on the lack of respect I have for a former Mariner who lied to us all season long and then left for a ridiculous amount of money that drove that next team into bankruptcy only to leave them and then go and do something stupid like drugs to enhance his performance and cheat on his wife and be all sorts of bad news that it was such a nice season last year without having him pop up.  One might wonder if he'll actually play again. I mean, he was suspended for a season, does anyone have to let him back on the field?


Honest? If they do... if he plays another game anywhere but especially with his current team...?  Pete Rose should be allowed to be in the hall of fame. Not as a manager... as a player. Before the betting and scandal... when he was amazing.


Back to the football... :)


Tailgate at work tomorrow, finished the taco meat... I've been taking stuff in for the last two weeks so that I wouldn't have to take it tomorrow. so now that the meat is finished I'm checking the list off as complete.


Sleep would be nice.  They've started a freeway project that ... oh joy... wait for it... is right at my exit that I can see and hear from my apartment down to the next one. They're grinding the surface and doing a huge project over the next like 5 months. So ... if they are grinding on 2 lanes of the SB freeway right now and I can hear it when I'm trying to sleep ... how loud is it going to be when they're working on the NB lanes? and oh please oh please, let it be quiet every once in a while. I won't always want to or be able to sleep on my couch where the 'normal' noises of my front rooms are at least familiar enough for me to ignore while I fall asleep. I was just happy sleeping in my bed for once.


I might become a weekend sleeper and then stay up all the time... nap after work and stay up watching my shows at night.  LOL  might be able to do it if I go to bed when treenie does... lol


finally though... tomorrow's Friday and I cannot wait for it to be over.


I do miss my new closest friend...(clarification... I love my close friends. By designating this one as new and closest, I mean newer as in we are spending more time together and closest as she is the one who lives close enough to me that we can see each other in less than half an hour.. my other besties are an hour away and 16 hours or $400 plane ticket away. :) ) they've run off to Arizona for the big game and I won't see her until next Friday probably... Crossing my fingers for a great game on Sunday... might have big stuff to blog about next week.


#notime2sleep #champsareheretokickbutt #GoHAWKS

No comments:

Post a Comment