Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's Thursday... And it's Playoff time in Seattle!

Yes, yes it is.


Finally time for us to go out and take the field on Saturday and begin our post season.


sometimes it's hard to wait for a few weeks.


But it's always interesting to see how 'blue' Seattle gets. Its remarkable really. You see people day in and day out wearing their green and blue anything really that says Seahawks right now. they don't care, tis time to wear it!


I bet that some of these people do not do this all the time and yet on the other side of the room is the group that does it year round.  :)


No matter what happens, I'm proud of my team.


Such a good group of guys, on and off the field.


I'M TOO EXCITED TO DO A DEEP THOUGHT BLOG...


So we'll just say I blogged and shhh!  :)


I am also tired, I have not gotten a lot of sleep the last two nights so I am simply looking forward to surviving tomorrow.


#gohawks  #notime2sleep #russellwilsonisDANGERruss  #didisaygohawks

No comments:

Post a Comment