Monday, July 27, 2015

Oops I ... did it again....

Awk...

I'm such a terrible blogger!

Okay, okay... this gap can actually be explained as the fact that I got a new computer instead of blogging for the following week... and then totally forgot to get my butt in gear this week. So... to recap... hmm... guess I should blog all week this week. Then I'd actually be caught up... hmm

yes... 9th... 16th... 23rd... and this week... hmph. blog might have to wait this week or I'll write it Thursday morning.

Fine. I'm in. LOL

Wait!

I blogged on the 9th. I'll be caught up Wednesday! LOL

So... watched the Minions. ate yummy macrons from the market ... got a new computer and have been spending my time, uploading stuff from the old one into one drive so that I can download/work with it later.

I'm donating the computer to the cause and letting my bff have it since all of hers are dying slow and painful deaths. Hmm... I wonder if the pictures will go through one drive too... hmm... maybe the fact they're all uploaded to facebook will just have to keep... hmm...

anyway...

back to making sure all my favorite sites are in place on this new toy. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment