Thursday, July 9, 2015

how did i manage to not blog last week?

Oh well... must have been the over excitement of camping coming up...


and the deep actual seriousness I achieved with that last blog post. which so clearly made an impact I still have no real followers or comments. lol


Which means today's blog - on time for once and again... just sinks back into shallow lameness. lol


here it is... wait for it...


Laughing at myself a bit today... After singing along with a rousing version of 'Let it Go' by PTX... and the last line... 'The cold never bothered me anyway...' hmm... yeah... turned down the air conditioning in the car because well... it was too cold and it did indeed bother me. HA! Guess I'll work on letting that go...


:)


Camping was awesome.


t-minus 20 days tomorrow until I land in Edmonton to try and take over the world... erm... spend a week with my bff.


Minion movie this weekend... :)  also, new phone coming soon.


will blog again to make up for last week's mishap... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment