Thursday, April 16, 2015

Not much...

Going on...


just a quick post.


new shift started this week and OOOOOH man... I remember now why I hate getting off after 4 pm.


traffic sucks big time.  *sigh* Oh well... guess I will have to wait it out until the next one and I can shift back again...


So... made a pasta salad for bible study tomorrow night ... looking forward to grabbing a few moments with my sista friend Gina...


Overtime work for emails on Saturday from 7 to 11:30... long enough for a break but still short enough to not require a lunch LOL  the pay will be a welcome addition to my next check.


Girls weekend with my niece next weekend... looking forward to having some fun and girly time together. which means perhaps an early post next week or one on Sunday when I'm home again.


later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment