Sunday, April 12, 2015

Blog indecision...

I am late with this week's blog because I couldn't decide what to write about. So I'm shelving the two ideas that would take more thought in hopes of putting one of them up on Thursday for my normal blog day. :)


Instead... you get... BASEBALL!  #HAPPYFELIXDAY #ALLRISEFORKINGFELIX


And a basic general thought for my day. LOL


It's the 2nd felix day of the year. He won the opener, they lost three games in a row and finally won again yesterday and it's time for him to go out and be himself again. YAY! I love baseball season and love it even more when it comes around to being the day for Felix Hernandez to pitch. which is today.


Which is where today's lunch indecision comes from, do I want to make a more baseball appropriate lunch - I could do nachos... or actually follow through on the idea I had about making up a lemon chicken dish in the crockpot.


Hmm maybe nachos.


I could do the chicken dish in the crockpot for dinner tomorrow. My shift changes and I'm off a bit later so it wouldn't be a bad idea to have something bubbling away that only needs some rice heated up or some pasta thrown into it to make the dish. And it would give me a chance to prep it more tonight. Hmm... yes. That may be the best idea. I could always make it a good feeling too and go pick up a slice of pizza first and then nachos later.


Hmm... perhaps.  Better get that taco meat out of the freezer now though...


I'm out... blogging on time next week, I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment