Thursday, September 10, 2015

Oh there is just too much fun to be had!

Seriously.

Football season kicks off into Regular season this weekend and brings with it a return to Tailgate potlucks at work and watching games with dear friends.  Yay! Blue Fridays return! Time to take a path back to the big one! Go Hawks!!

Also...

the big fair here opens tomorrow. I am somehow managing to go 3 times. I swear.  Just 3. There was a ticket deal. One of those is free. And the family band I always love to watch is only doing 2 days of shows this year. could this be the end? So I have to go to the last day to see them.  This weekend, with Manuel on Saturday... on the 21st with my parents and then the last day possibly with friends but probably by myself as it's her anniversary weekend.

Mmmm.... smells good in here. made a strawberry rhubarb pie and mini pizza monkey breads.

assembled 2 meat and cheese trays and mixed up a big bowl of galligum, dove melon and cantelope.

I'm ready. ... I'm IN... have Skittles will travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment