Saturday, June 27, 2015

HOT HOT HOT

It's finally Summer around here.


and by that I mean it's going to be in the 90's all weekend and really high temperatures next week and weekend as well.


Which means I am completely relieved that I will be down on the Oregon coast next weekend, camping with the family. It's going to be unbelievably unbearable here.


I'm not sure if it's been a good thing or not that I am already starting my dinner with an ice cream appetizer but when I put it in perspective - I worked all day... didn't have an afternoon snack and it's the best sounding thing at that time of day. I'm not usually hungry so it does actually work. :)


Not drinking soda until 7/.19... this just might kill me. work has been crazy and I wanted diet coke soooooo bad.... *sigh*


On the plus side... pretty much have my bag packed for camping. At least a food bag and clothes ... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment