Sunday, May 24, 2015

fun weekend!!

Spent the last two days with my brother, sister in law and niece.


We had a great time playing tourist and of course having a repeat of girls weekend as Monica stayed with me.


Which meant that we 'snuck' out on Friday night after they got here and went to see Pitch Perfect 2. I love the fact that we can bond over our love of acapella music and groups and things like that ... it was a great call to go watch the movie.  She never would have made it last night. LOL


Lots of fun yesterday - space needle, argosy tour and went through the glass gardens at Seattle center - AMAZING.  glass artistry is amazing and wow... this has to be seen.


been nibbling on the fudge we got... yum!!


today, breakfast first before going back up in the space needle and a little time spent at EMP before lunch - BBQ and mac n cheese, super yummy!


We found a cannoli place by where we parked - omg, I'm seriously going to be in trouble. I thought the one I ate was good, it was the traditional with chocolate. still have 5 more to eat but oh yeah, I'm going to find myself making time to swing up there and get cannoli when I'm in town to get my mani pedi!  LOL


didn't take too long to get home.


Just gotta take care of the rest of my strawberries!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment